Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Catching Up... AGAIN

Hey  guys,
So this is a liiiitle embarrassing since I posted that I was going to keep posting almost two months ago. However, a little incident happened where m computer took a wine bath, and stopped working, so I had to get a new one. Which took a little while.
Anyway… An update on my life…
Pretty much old news, except for this election. Which, I must admit, took me a little by surprise. I mean, I was never a big fan of either candidate, but I never expected this turnout. I guess things are going to be a little different in this country now.
I feel like there’s no way of really knowing how things are going to turn out during Donald Trump’s presidency, but given the way citizens are reacting things are definitely going to get interesting.
Besides all that, let’s see… My hair is still blue, I still have anger issues, and life is still a b***h.

I promise I will try to post more regularly

C’est La Vie.
Viva La Vida.
And Fuck The System.
Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment