Saturday, March 12, 2016

My Life According to a Bitchy Cat

So, I recieved a little bit of a shock, because it turns out my six month old cat is in heat. It caught me by surprise, because I hadn't realized that cats mature at six months. The thing is, now my loving cat has turned into a bitchy hormone crazed creature who sits at the window and meows  all night long trying to attract the males in the neighborhood. It reminded me of what it was like for me to go through the change of becoming an adult. Thinking back, I have changed so much over the years. We all do, of course, but looking back it's almost shocking to see how much I've changed. From an insecure gangly kid who always walked with her head down, to the beautiful strong woman I am today. Thinking back, I remembered some situations that, when I was going through them, seemed like the worst thing that could possibly happen, but now I can see were what made me as strong as I am today.
I had a rough childhood. I'm not going to go into a lot of detail, but I've been through some shit. Growing up in a world where I was ugly, where I was different, where I was a stereotype. My mother never showed me true affection, and I was always pushed to the side. I was exploited and used for financial gain, I was beaten, and worked like a horse, I was locked away for years. But through all of it, I survived, and became more powerful than anyone thought I could be. And thinking back, I wouldn't change a thing. My life has been a struggle so far, and it will continue to be a struggle until the day I die. I have no regrets, and I have learned from all of my pain.  I am SUPERWOMAN.
I guess you're wondering how I got all of this from a bitchy cat. Honestly I have no idea lol. I guess because of the abstract way my mind works.
Also marijuana.
C'est La Vie
Viva La Vida
And Fuck the System
Peace
Signed, Esther Dolezal ♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment