Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Bath Day

So, I'm going to do like the internet, and write a post about my cat. Cringe if you must, but come on. We all knew this post was coming. The inevitable pet post.
Today was bath day. As you can see in the picture, my cat Sugar looks like she wants to kill me.
I truly hate bathing cats. They hate it just as much, and it doesn't help that cats have claws. And that they're slippery when wet. It also didn't help that as soon as she was lathered up, Sugar decided to squirm out of my hands, and take off running through the house splashing water and soap suds everywhere. Which naturally I slipped in and face planted while I was trying to catch her. I ended up slipping a lot today, because she left a slippery trail of soap behind her everywhere she ran, so in order to catch her I had to follow the trail of sudsy death.
I finally managed to corner her after about 10 minutes of running and slipping and falling, but when I went to pick her up she whipped those claws out and proceeded to shred my arm.
At about that time. I went and put on protective gear (a thick leather jacket, and knee pads) and tackled her.
I finally got her clean but the house is still a wreck. This was about five hours ago, and I've been cleaning almost non stop.
Thank God for wine.

C'est la Vie.
Viva la Vida.
And Fuck the System.
Peace.
Signed, Esther Dolezal 🎵🎶


No comments:

Post a Comment