Thursday, January 7, 2016

So Over Snow

I have decided I am done with snow for this winter. I mean it was awesome that we had a white Christmas in Spokane, but now it's a new year, and now I'm ready for Spring. Or at least to be able to see the sidewalk when I'm walking. I mean snow is pretty, but that's really all it has going for it at this point. And even that is short lived; the snow is starting to look more like cookies 'n' cream ice-cream gone bad. 
I think the whole snow thing is overrated. I mean skiing is fun, and so are winter sports, but I mean, have you ever been beamed in the face with a rock hard snowball? Not fun.
Snow is cold, wet, slippery, and it has this way of hiding things like rocks or curbs that in normal weather could be easily avoided, and then making you lose all footing when you trip over said solid objects, so you end up with a full body bruise.
Also it makes my hair frizz like a bitch.
Pretty much, from November 1st through December 25th snow is great.
After that, I'm so over it.

C'est la Vie.
Viva la Vida.
And Fuck the System.
Peace.
Signed, Esther Dolezal 🎶🎵


No comments:

Post a Comment