Thursday, January 7, 2016

My Resolution



Sometimes, I wonder why things happen the way they do. I guess it's just life. I wonder why people have to be so judgmental of others. Why people are so quick to jump all over someone else for their issues even though we each have our own. Some things really don't concern everyone.
I mean I guess it's human nature. We hate looking at ourselves critically. We know deep down what our faults are, and often project them onto other people, blaming them for the things we dislike about ourselves.
I've been doing a lot of thinking about this new year, and I have decided that instead of generic resolutions that I won't keep, I have resolved to be real with me. To always deal with my personal issues when they arise, and spare others of my internal bullshit. Working on me, because it's time I started focusing on myself, and keeping my nose in my own business.

C'est la Vie.
Viva la Vida.
And Fuck the System.
Peace.
Signed, Esther Dolezal 🎶🎵


No comments:

Post a Comment