Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Never Doing That Again

So I had a pretty miserable weekend.
One of my 'friends' invited me to go with him and his family to Summer Jam over the weekend. He and I had never been a thing (I'd made out with him a couple of times for some weed, but he is a horrible kisser). But unfortunately, he is really into me. I mean I never really gave him a reason not to be. Well anyway, since I really wanted to go to the concert, I decided to play the devoted girlfriend for the weekend. Let me just tell you, IT WAS MISERABLE!!! Not only was it hard to seem infatuated with him in front of his family, but the fact that I am completely disgusted with him as a person did not help at all.
I guess I shouldn't complain; I did get to see an awesome concert. But being there with him was just painful. For one thing, he has no sense of style. So when I come walking in looking awesome in my
leather corset, and studded leather boots (my standard uniform), and neon red hair, of course I'm turning heads. Getting compliments left and right, people asking me out on the spot, the usual. Well of course then he has to go acting all possessive because being with me made him feel cool or something. But he is so clingy. I mean constantly trying to hold my hand, and put his arms around me. Obviously trying to play up the whole "Check out my girlfriend" thing. I got so many pitying looks as we were walking, and when we went up to the pit, SO many people asked me why the hell I was with him. So many hot guys asked me to dance, and I couldn't dance with any of them. It was miserable. MISERABLE I tell ya! So many available cute guys who were interested in me, and I couldn't even give any of them my number. Anyway then that night, I hooked up with him so he would still think I was infatuated with him, but he is terrible in bed. I mean really awful. For starters, he's fat. And out of shape. And hairy. In other words, it was one of the worst nights I have ever had (with the exception of the night after that). Anyway, after that, he would not stop trying to cuddle me and pull me up against him. Uggghhh.
The next day wasn't any better. I rocked a neon bikini top and ripped jeans, and then of course he totally harshed my mellow with shorts made out of who knows what and hideous tennis shoes. Anyway, afterward, he asked me to spend the night at his house, and since it was like two in the morning, and I was half asleep, I said yes without thinking. Well it turns out that not only does he still live with his mom (that didn't really bother me since he is eighteen), but he shares a room with his little brother (WTF?). Not just a room, but a bunk bed with Superman sheets, in a room with Spiderman curtains, and a Disney Cars poster hanging on the wall. Needless to say, I could not get out of there fast enough. And I can say honestly that if you feel the need to keep your shirt on while getting it on, please stay the hell away from me.
But Monday, things got infinitely better. I went downtown to get some things done, and I got the usual amount of whistles and wolf calls. But one guy came up to me meaning to hook me up with his friend, but instead, we ended up talking, and walking, and sitting, and smoking, and drinking, and kissing, and one thing led to another, and we were getting it on on a fire escape. It was awesome. He is such a good kisser. We met up again today for lunch, and we talked and got to know eachother better. We didn't hold hands or kiss or anything, but I felt really close to him. He almost always picks up when I call, and he calls me back as soon as he can if he misses a call. We just hit it off.
It's funny how you can go from being miserable to having a great time in the space of just a couple days. We're going to see each other again, and I guess I'll see how things go :)
C'est La Vie.
Viva La Vida.
And Fuck the System.
Peace.
Signed hot_tunes♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment