Thursday, February 6, 2014

Here We Go Again

Maybe my theory is true. That I'm the most attractive to men when it's that time of the month. (Weird.) Anyway, last night was the Club Sub beach party. Which since it's like -3 degrees up here in nowhere Idaho, only like twenty people showed up. Anyway, being me, I wasn't about to let there being less people make me have less fun, so of course I danced my heart out. Well I'd been there for about an hour, and this random dude walked up to my group of friends and was all, "Which of you ladies wants to dance with me?" Well I'm not shy whosoever, so I said sure.
Well we danced. And danced. And danced. So much that we actually won a dance competition without even trying. Anyway after the dance was over we talked and hung out, and then made out in his car. And we're meeting over coffee tomorrow. I think he's really into me. 
Seriously my life makes no sense. 
But whatever. 
C'est La Vie. 
Viva La Vida. 
And Fuck The System. 
Signed, hot_tunes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment