Friday, February 21, 2014

What Now?

So Noe is definitely not going anywhere. But now I'm in this love triangle awkwardly, and it sucks. I mean there's Noe, and he's sweet, but he's all attached, and as I stated before, I do not do love. But then there's Jo, who is this amazing guitarist who I've had a crush on since the moment I saw him. aHe took me out for a 'birthday drink' and then we hooked up. So no idea what's going on there. And then there's Justin. Who I met awkwardly, and well we have a thing on the side. So I am DYING here! Ugh!! I really like Noe and I don't want to break his heart, but it is way too soon to be talking about love and whatnot. I mean he wants to know backstory and I am taking my story to my grave. Which he doesn't understand, but he totally does not have any kind of past like I have.  But it's whatever. Right?
I mean I do want a relationship. But I'm not ready to just open up and trust him. I feel bad holding him off like this, but I don't know what else to do. It's just the way I am. 
C'est La Vie. 
Viva La Vida. 
And Fuck the System. 
Peace. 
Signed hot_tunes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment