Saturday, February 8, 2014

Unsure

So here I go again. With another seemingly perfect guy. This time, I think I might be right. Noe is funny, he makes me laugh, and he's respectful. He calls me "beautiful", not "hot", and he opens the door for me. He seems so sincere, and once again, I feel horrible telling him the backstory about myself that I tell everyone. But I can't risk digging up my past for any reason. He took me out for coffee today, (well he had coffee, I , of course ordered nothing). He plays the guitar, and he likes my music. And when we were making out in my room, I decided things we're long a little too far to soon, and started freaking out, and he stopped, and asked me if if been hurt before, and when I said yes, he promised never to hurt me or push me into anything. I so want to believe him. I so want to trust him, but I don't want to risk my heart breaking again. Also after I freaked out, he rolled me over sweetly, and gave me an amazing massage. He stopped what he was doing, to make me smile and laugh. 
I guess I'll give it a try. Put my heart on the line, and hope I don't regret it. 
C'est La Vie. 
Viva La Vida. 
And Fuck the System. 
Peace. 
Signed, hot_tunes

No comments:

Post a Comment