Sunday, May 11, 2014

Achievements...? Probably Not

Well, this is going to be one hell of an interesting and challenging summer. So far, I have only completed two of the items on the list.

  • Make paper boats, and float them somewhere outside
  • Build a blanket fort
I did the paper boats thing last night in the lake off campus. It was raining, and it was kinda sketchy because this random guy was down there watching me do it, and I felt like a total wierdo. It was dark, so you'll have to take my word for it; I don't have photo proof of me floating the boats. But it's not like it's something really difficult to do, so it is pretty believable. 
I'm actually not quite sure if my blanket fort thing actually counted, because it was really just some sheets tacked over the entrance of my dorm room. Several people have told me that it does count, but I think I'll have to redo it. Basically, me and my friend Syd decided to have a sleepover/hookup with a couple of guys, so we redid my dorm common room to lok like we had been roommates, so we didn't appear desperate or something. But then one of the guys backed out so I was the third wheel, so because I was kinda bummed out about it, I went and drank like 8 shots of whiskey, which for me isn't that much, but I hadn't eaten anything but a handful of tortilla chips that day, I got totally wasted, and threw up everywhere. Definitely not my finest moment. Anyway I laid beside the toilet and listened to them get it on, and basically had a fairly miserable night. So, since the whole blanket fort was iffy, and I ended up smashed, I think I might have to repeat that one.
Hopefully my other attempts are a little more successful.

C'est La Vie.
Viva La Vida.
And Fuck the System.
Peace.
Signed, hot_tunes♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment