Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Getting Things Done

I've been dreading the moment when I'll have to say goodbye to all the wonderful and amazing friends I have made this year. Every time I start to think about it, I get teary eyed, which is weird because I almost never cry. We've had some CRAZY experiences together, and to think that I'll have to say goodbye to them possibly forever is just painful. I think this is one of the most difficult, memorable, and crazy years I've ever had, and saying goodbye to it is tough. But on the other hand, I am looking forward to this summer, and the new opportunities I will be able to experience.
On a lighter note, I have completed a few more tasks on the Summer Bucket List.

  • Eat a lemon without sugar
  • Play a card game
  • Make something out of duct tape
  • Hook up with someone 
  • Make out with said hookup in a public venue
Basically, I'm just doing the really generic easy things first. I suppose it would have been more difficult if I had to complete the list in order, since the first item is Learn how to do a triple backflip.

Here's a really bad picture of me attempting to eat the lemon, taken by my friend Laurel in my dorm room. I'm just gonna say, that even though I am a hardcore lemonade addict, I do NOT like lemons plain. It's like eating pure acid. Ugggghhhh.
Some of my friends and I got together, and played Phase 10 on the beach yesterday, so that counts as a card game. Even though I lost pretty miserably, it was great getting to spend some time in the sun, and relax by the water. Unfortunately I don't have photo evidence, but it's just a card game, so I don't think it's that hard to believe
Also last night, I made a duct tape flower which I am pretty proud of. I used duct tape and a bobby pin, and besides the lemon, it was definitely the most difficult task I had to achieve so far on the list.
I am also happy, because even though the whole sleepover/hookup thing didn't work out, I did end up getting laid for the last time this semester, by one of my old hookups. Which totally counts as my hookup, and I made out with him on a college campus, which is a public venue. I do not have photo evidence of that either, because I think it would be highly inappropriate, but it was a pretty fun experience. So after I say my goodbyes, I can start my epic summer with no regrets. :)


C'est La Vie.
Viva La Vida.
And Fuck the System.
Peace.
Signed, hot_tunes♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment