Thursday, May 22, 2014

Hot... or NOT!!

Well I've only been off campus for a few days, and I gotta say, it is Not what I thought it would be. I'm in the exact place I was in last summer, and I am bored as hell.
I thought I was gonna get the whole summer hookup thing started or something with this dude I met on Hot or Not (sketchy, I know, but he seemed legit.) We chatted on Facebook for a while, and he seemed like a sweet -if not hella sexy- guy. But then I got a friend request from some creepy weird dude from Somewheresville California. I deleted the request, I mean, I had never met the guy, and I had already stretched my limits with cute Hot or Not dude. Well, then Hot dude proceeded to tell me what he had been lying to me the entire time. Both the Hot or Not account and the Facebook profile were fake, and he looked nothing like the person in his profile picture. So even though I was now officially weirded out, I asked him what he looked like, because I was curious. It turns out, the creepy dude from Somewheresville California was him! To make things even creepier, he's also a 20-something year old truck driver, and he was in town looking for me!!
I know, I know. You're probably all sitting there thinking, "Well what did she expect, she met this dude on the internet." Well in my defense, I've met someone on Hot or Not before, and he and I actually became pretty good friends. So when "Hot" dude friended, me, I didn't think too much of it. But its whatever right? I'm actually enjoying the single life right now.
Also, an update on the Summer Bucket List. I said in an earlier post, that I hooked up with someone and that I wasn't quite sure it counted, but a few days later,  I had a really, Really, REALLY unexpected occurrence with a friend of mine. We were hanging out in one of the piano practice rooms, playing some music, and talking like we usually do. We were sitting side by side on the piano bench, when all of a sudden he turned and put his arms around me. Up until this point, I wasn't even aware he was interested in me as more than a friend, so I was a little surprised, but I just went with it. Well we sat like that and talked for a while, then suddenly he stood up, and pulled me up against him and, well, one thing led to another, and the next thing I knew, we were going at it on the piano bench. Anyway, later he came over and helped me clean out my dorm room and we hooked up again. He left after that, and that was that. But we did make out in a public venue, so I can now say I have successfully crossed that challenge off the list.
Now, I'm on the job hunt (again) and I just hope I end up doing something I actually know how to do. Last summer, I worked at an auto parts shop, and since I know nothing about cars, It was fairly miserable. Basically, my plan is to get a job, find a less boring place to crash, and find someone to have fun with on my days off. If I can achieve all that, I can honestly say, my summer was a success, whether or not I complete the List.
C'est La Vie.
Viva La Vida.
And Fuck the Sysyem.
Peace.
Signed, hot_tunes♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment