Thursday, January 16, 2014

Complications.

With all this romance going on, I am finding it extremely hard to focus in my classes. Also I'm a little worried because, it was that time of the month when I made love with J. And I didn't tell him, and somehow he found out. And was a little upset that I didn't tell him. 
Crap. I have a feeling that this relationship is gonna involve me in a lot of drama. Which is the last thing I need. 
So I have decided that I'm gonna just see where things go with this, but  not gonna let anything tie me down. Which means safe sex, and birth control, and most definitely not falling in love. I think that falling in love is the worst thing I could do right now. (Well besides getting pregnant). But I'm not gonna overthink things, and if I never see J again, well that's fine with me. Not that I won't be upset or disappointed, because I will. But my career is more important. 
C'est La Vie. 
Viva La Vida. 
And Fuck the System. 
Peace. 
Signed, hot_tunes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment