Sunday, January 19, 2014

Getting My Priorities Straight

I think I've calmed down now. But I think I'm gonna need to take a while off from sex. I don't know what's going on necessarily, but I know in just need a break. I need to focus on school, and finding a job. I'm not entirely sure how this semester is gonna end, but I'm pretty sure it needs to end differently than it started off. I want to live a little, and have some fun, but I need to have enough energy for school, and my music. 
J and his friends came over the other night, to hang out with Syd and I, but Syd ended up having to babysit, so I avoided J completely, and went to the music hall instead. Now don't get me wrong. I like J. A lot. But I'm really not sure about being in a relationship with him. He has a LOT of baggage, and I'm not sure I want to deal with that. I just think I need space. 
C'est La Vie. 
Viva La Vida.
An Fuck the System.
Peace. 
Signed, hot_tunes

No comments:

Post a Comment