Friday, January 17, 2014

What A Night!

Totally tired of relationship drama. I've known J for like three days, and he's already like over analyzing everything I do. Which is why I'm hooked up with Roger. Mostly because I really don't want to get too attached to either of them. So I will divide my time. Also Roger has like no expectations which is awesome. Just in and out. Just like that. I mean I like h and all, and he's freaking gorgeous, but, I don't see him anywhere in my future, and I'm completely ok with that. It's college!! Live a little! Right?!
Anyway after I hooked up with Roger, the night took an interesting turn. I went to go play his drunk friend a lullaby on my guitar, and totally ended up hooking up with him. Two in one night!! And might I mention, that it's still that time of month. Yeah. It's like I have the most sex appeal when I'm on my period which is really weird. 
Anyway, I've never done anything like this before, and it was crazy. Insane. 
Anyway, I'm not worried about much. Rogers friend and I are still only friends and I'm totally cool with that. He's totally into my suite mate, and I have no problem with that. It was a thing we both did together, and that's about it. We both agreed that it never happened. Anyway, I'll see how the rest of the weekend works out. But I definitely think I should take it kinda easy. I mean, I do have a career to focus on. And I'm not gonna let a little college fun get in the way of that. Always careful. I don't need to complicate things for myself in any way. I have my goals set, and my eyes on the prize. And I won't let anything get in the way of that. It will be my Dolce Vita. 
C'est La Vie. 
Viva La Vida.
An Fuck the System.
Peace. 
Signed, hot_tunes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment