Sunday, January 12, 2014

So It Begins

So. I am really freaking out right now, because I just got back to campus for second semester, and Roger is nowhere to be found.
I haven't heard from him all break, and now I don't know if he's here or in Jamaica or what. 
I'll be heartbroken if he left. I really thought we had the year, so I don't know what's going on. 
Well my new roommate seems cool if not über virgin. I think we'll get along well though. As long as she's not a neat freak like my last roommate, who is currently my suite mate, so unfortunately I'll be seeing a lot of her and her bitch of a best friend. Ugh. Oh well. It'll be a good semester, I think. I'm not gonna let anyone make my semester miserable this time. 
I think I'm gonna go look for Roger. 
C'est La Vie. 
Viva La Vida. 
And Fuck the System. 
Peace. 
Signed, hot_tunes

No comments:

Post a Comment