Tuesday, January 14, 2014

When Life Hands You A Bowl Of Sugar

I think that being open minded is the key to finding new opportunities. Toe key to making new friends. For instance, last night, I was hanging out with a friend of mine and she asked me if I wanted to hang out with her and some of her friends. I said sure, and now I have an extremely attractive guy who is completely enamored by me. I love what happens when I open myself to new opportunities. 
He is honestly the sexiest guy I have ever done anything with as of yet, and that includes Roger. I'm gonna have to explain some time. But right now, I don't care. 
I saw Roger this morning, and I still want to be with him, but I really like the other boy, J. too. The thing is, I probably shouldn't read too much into it because I don't know when I'll see him again. I'll see Roger almost every day, and so I think that even though I had a night of fun, I should stick to the constants. 
C'est La Vie. 
Viva La Vida. 
And Fuck the System. 
Peace. 
Signed hot_tunes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment